Amazon

Project UMY (Department of Dental Doctor)

|
Holidays Abis suddenly yesterday my friend Dian in touch directly in the project from his friend Dian, in ordered for Pin, Stickers, and cover the pocket book of UMY Dentists Department said the national seminar for, namely "Use of Fiber Strip Amplifier Restoration Resins Dental composites on Easter Endodontik ". Semester holidays yesterday suddenly my Abis temen Dian ngasih news direct from the project in his friend Dian, in an ordered for Pins, Stickers, and cover the pocket book of UMY Dentists Department said the national seminar for, namely "Use of Fiber Strip Amplifier Restoration Dental Resins composites on Easter Endodontik ". I made this with the help of friends q Dian. I made this with the help temen q Dian. Allahmdulilah daily within 4 we can work and also accepted. Allahmdulilah daily within 4 we can work and also accepted. Following the results, .. Following the results, ..

My editing pake CorelDraw X4, and Photoshop CS 3
Pin Cratoen


















StiKer










Kover Buku saku














ID Card














Yesterday when da good news, Er was received superiors, by Q Dian take food directly in deh, direstoran, was really my thanks banget by friends from UMY, dah I activities given mo, for learning, yes his friends?



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih